- Overlays are for Windows users only. Mac does not support overlays.
- We do not support overlays on PBE.
- If you are playing support, you will not see a CS overlay, as support players do not aim for CS. Users upgraded to Blitz Pro can use our support overlay, which tracks your support item upgrade time.
- The Blitz App needs to run the same privileges as your Riot Games client. If your League of Legends is running on admin mode, you will have to run Blitz on admin mode as well.
If you’re experiencing issues with your overlays, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
Make sure you're running Blitz as an admin. Right-click the Blitz App and press "Run as administrator".
Please check if your overlays are enabled. Select League of Legends, click Overlays, and toggle on all the overlays you’d like to see in-game.
Set a key bind. Press this key to toggle the CS overlay on for 5 seconds while you’re in-game.
Pause/remove any GPU overclock programs you're using. These programs, such as Rivatuner, MSI Afterburner, AMD Overdrive, EVGA Precision X, etc., can interfere with Blitz processes. We're looking into resolving this but in the meantime, it's easier to just disable them.
Remove Gaming OSD. This software is currently incompatible with our overlays.
Perform a clean re-installation.
Go to Visual Studio C++ Downloads. Download the "vc_redist.x86.exe" file under Visual Studio 2015, 2017, and 2019. Your computer may be missing some 32-bit files needed to run Blitz.
If the steps listed above do not work for you, please submit a request via our help center and provide the following information:
- Discord username (if contacting via Discord)
- CPU/GPU/Windows Info
- Log file
- General bug parameters
How do I get the log file?
- Open the Run console and type in "%appdata%/Blitz"
- Copy the 'log' file and send it to us.
We will take a look and get back to you within 5-10 business days.