- Overlays are for Windows users only. Mac does not support overlays.
- We do not support overlays on PBE.
- The CS overlay does not stay on. When you press the key bind you set, the overlay will show up for 5 seconds at a time. Riot does not let us keep the overlay on at all times.
- If you are playing in a support role, you will not see a CS overlay. Typically, support players do not aim for CS.
- Before proceeding with the following steps, please first try running your Blitz in Admin Mode. You can do this easily by right-clicking the Blitz icon and pressing "Run as Administrator".
Please check if your overlays are enabled:
Settings -> Overlay -> Enable overlays
Set a key bind.
Pause/remove any GPU overclock programs you're using. These programs, such as MSI Afterburner, AMD Overdrive, EVGA Precision X, etc., can interfere with Blitz processes. We're looking into resolving this but in the meantime, it's easier to just disable them.
Remove Gaming OSD. This software is currently incompatible with our overlays.
Perform a clean re-installation. The steps are provided here.
Go to Visual Studio C++ Downloads. Download the "vc_redist.x86.exe" file under Visual Studio 2015, 2017, and 2019. Your computer may be missing some 32-bit files needed to run Blitz.
If the steps listed above do not work for you, please reach out to us via Discord by posting in #lol-issues and providing the following information:
- Discord username
- CPU/GPU/Windows Info
- Log file
- General bug parameters
How do I get the log file?
- Open the Run console and type in "%appdata%/Blitz"
- Copy the 'log' file and send it to us.
We will take a look and get back to you within 5-10 business days.